Tuesday 10 February 2015

Just Four Left

Though delegation and blindly fixing stuff, I am now down to just FOUR items on my task list which is a nice feeling, and naturally the universe won't want me to be happy for too long so I expect the list to increase again in the next round of internal tests but at least I am on top of the project which is where I need to be.


As part of my fixes, I occasionally have to create small levels to test, and this lead me to test a possible collision show-down with the above statue, but it was in vein, the collision was super fast and smooth, and the ugly looking stone statues made no complaints either, so I think everyone was happy in the end.

3 comments:

  1. Regarding the next build release, are we talking days or weeks? From the hints you've been dropping I'm guessing (and hoping) days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thursday i believe and also an announcement which has My mind aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention

    ReplyDelete