Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesday Overdrive

Plenty Of Wins

I can report the crunch week is going well, lots AND LOTS of bugs being knocked on the head and on schedule to be done for Friday. Had little bits of time between compiles, builds and uploads to answer some key emails.

I removed some code from FPSC V120 which caused a catastrophic crash on Windows 8, and will release next week to the community. Hopefully it does not substitute the fix with another issue :)  We will see.

Signing Off

As will be the style this week, keeping my blog brief so you know I am using every minute I have in the day to crack on with my crunch work.

1 comment:

  1. Being one of the best programmers in the world, I expect you to have AGK, FPSCR and DBPro all fully updated with time left over for your competitions, blogs, emails, newsletter entries, YouTube videos and pub lunches!

    Just kidding. After all its not bad planning on your part there are only 24 hours in the day.

    if you haven't started dreaming about the code you are working on yet, there is still room for improvement.

    ReplyDelete