Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wednesday's Child

A Quick Wave

Today I am packing, printing out boarding passes and making sure I have everything for my vacation. I think I have delegated all my interests over the next two weeks so this will be my final blog post for a while. I had planned to blog every work day of 2013 but I did not think about holidays :)  I will make up for it on my return with more cool videos and perhaps a few betas for you lovely pledger's!

Signing Off

As a farewell for the moment, I have linked a video that made me smile and was also informative to existing FPSC users:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3ChyudNMLI

Until my return, good luck with your projects and see you soon!

Great News! AGK V2 Funded!

To our delight and surprise, the AGK V2 Kickstarter project was entirely funded in less than 24 hours!  It looks like Kickstarter users are now aiming for one or more of the stretch goals, and looks like Paul will have his work cut out :) Here is the link to the Kickstarter page:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tgc/app-game-kit-v2

I will be sure to check on this from time to time when I'm in WiFi range, as I am morbidly curious as to just how far this project will be 'stretched' ;)  If you pledged as a direct result of my plea, my extra special thanks to thee!

3 comments:

  1. Have a good vacation Lee. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Looking forward to the beta for pledger's! I was one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. INFORMATIVE?!?! HAHAHA that's GOT to be a joke!! lol haha :D

    Have a good time on your holidays, wherever they may be :)

    ReplyDelete