Sorry for the intermittent and less than relevant blogging, it's pretty disconcerting to know your workplace can disappear at any moment :) Made some progress speeding up the AI system, fixed some erroneous crashing on larger character levels and managed to track a memory leak directly connected to the DarkAI module. The Memory Management Module (MMM) is currently underway thanks to Dave Ravey which means the smart money is for me to switch to QUAD rendering of distant instance objects to get some serious performance back. I can then return to memory issues on Monday with my new 'rough and ready' memory reporting tool and see where the leak is, plug it, and more importantly find out where 700MB is going for a blank level :) Also progress being made with the 400 Reloaded ready models as part of your Gold Pledge so watch this space for news on that, and some nice progress in Construction Kit country (thanks to Simon), so despite the lack of electrons, we move ever forward. As a final note, I have also made contact with a few users who have been experiencing extreme problems with their larger levels, in an attempt to identify, isolate and correct the root cause of their pain. The next update WILL be good, watch this space!